Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2022 till 18:00 Hrs
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 04 to 10-05-2022 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 25-04-2022 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 26-04-2022 till 18.00 Hours
- Date for Examination: 24-06-2022
- Declaration of Result: July/August, 2022
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For IES: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).
- For ISS: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).Vacancy Details
|Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2022||24|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2022||29|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online