This has reference to the advertisement dated 07.01.2022 in leading newspaper and detailed
advertisement & notification on the Bank’s website inviting applications for the post of
Agriculture Marketing Officers.
It has been decided to extend the timeline for inviting online applications for the captioned
position for the following -10- locations only from 06.04.2022 to 26.04.2022 (23:59 hours).
The eligibility criteria, Roles & Responsibilities etc. has been appended below for ready
reference. However, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement,
ensuring their eligibility and other details before applying and remitting fees.
Candidates who have already applied for the aforesaid locations need not apply again.
Decision of the Bank in all matters pertaining to selection process shall be final and binding
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary
Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Cooperation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/
Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural
Engineering/ Sericulture from University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt.
bodies/AICTE and 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in any of below mentioned specialisation:
- MBA – Rural Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
- MBA – Agri Business Management
- MBA – Agri-Business & Rural Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Food Processing and Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Agricultural Export & Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness and plantation management program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management (PGDM-ABM)
Minimum 03 Years of experience in marketing and generating lead in Agriculture and
Allied Industries business in BFSI Sector.
For more details click the download pdf and apply online link